Crystal Summer 2014
If you’re after a bit of exploration then we’ve got elegant cities, glitzy lakes and sun-baked hills waiting for you in Europe. You can soak up the culture and history of these destinations, then relax at a local drinking spot with wine from a nearby vineyard, along with traditional, authentic foods.
All this and you can practically fly from your doorstep – choose from 13 UK airports
If you love exploring the local region, but don’t like packing and unpacking your suitcase, we’ve come up with a solution. With our Crystal Discovery packages, you stay in one hotel for the duration of your holiday, but we get you out and about to sample the highlights of the region.
Simply select when and where you want to go.
For summer 2014, we’ve got 22 new packages to tempt you – here’s just a taster:
Lake Garda Discovery
- Lake tour - Lake Garda in a day, visiting towns and villages around the lake.
- Wine tour - you'll wander through vineyards and get to taste famous local wines from the region.
- Day trip to Venice - you'll have a full day to see the sights of this romantic city.
- Salzburg- follow in the footsteps of Mozart and the Von Trapp family through the City of Music.
- Grossglockner- summer snowball fights and marmot spotting on Austria's highest mountain.
- Krimml Waterfalls - visit Austria's highest waterfalls and head to the top for the best views.
- Excursion to the Jungfraujoch - spectacular views and a trip up to Europe's highest train station.
- Tour of the Interlaken waterfalls - visit some of the most beautiful waterfalls in Switzerland.
- Trip to the Schynige Platte - views of Eiger, Monch and Jungfrau reached by 19th Century cog railway.
Don't miss out - book by 30 April 2014
Enjoy the luxury of our Finest summer collection. Our handpicked Finest selection showcases premier hotels and unique boutique retreats with service, food and facilities to match their first class locations.
Add a little luxury when you travel too. With all Crystal Finest holidays you'll get:
- Complimentary lounge access at your UK departure airport.*
- Greater luggage allowance of 23kgs when flying with Thomson Airways.**
* Complimentary airport lounge available at Bristol, Birmingham, Cardiff, Liverpool, East Midlands, Edinburgh, London Gatwick, London Heathrow (T1 & T3), London Luton, London Stansted, Manchester (T1 & T2) and Newcastle.
** Greater luggage allowance is 23kgs of checked-in luggage and 7kg of hand luggage. Only available on Thomson Airways flights.
All inclusive holidays
Give your wallet the week off - we've got a range of all inclusive summer holidays to Italy and Austria. Buffet-style dining and unlimited drinks ensure everyone finds something they like. Enjoy your time away knowing the bill is already taken care of.
We’ve put our card behind the bar. At selected hotels you can take advantage of free hotel credit up to €100. Use it in your hotel’s bar or restaurant.
Don’t miss out – book by 29 December 2013.
Your holiday, your way
Tailor-make your Crystal Summer 2014 holiday, just the way you want. We give you plenty of options to create your perfect break, with freedom and flexibility when making your choices:
- Fly from an airport near you with 13 UK regional airports to choose from.
- Choose how long you want to go away for:
- 3-4 nights
- 7 nights
- 10-11 nights
- 2 weeks
See the very best the region has to offer and add in as much exertion as you want - from city tours and day trips, to tasting the local wines or indulging in a spa treatment. Try your hand at water sports, rent a bike or head up into the hills for a hike. Find out more about excursions
Go a little further afield with one of our Swiss rail tours. Find out more about summer tours
Can't choose just one place? No problem - try one of our two-resort or two-country stays. Who said being greedy wasn't a good thing? Get more info about multi-resort holidays
Optional extras - let us take the hassle out of travelling. Book airport parking, airport hotels and lounges, holiday insurance, car hire and more. View our holiday extras
We’ve teamed up with Thomson Lakes & Mountains to provide all your holiday services next summer. With over 30 years’ expertise, their team have more local knowledge than you can shake a stick at.
Whether there’s a Thomson Holiday Advisor in-resort or just a call away, you’ll have access to expert recommendations, useful information and much more 24/7. So although you won’t meet any Crystal Summer staff on your holiday, there’ll be no change to the service offering itself.
Thomson Lakes & Mountains is the UK’s leading lakes and mountains specialist, helping more people to explore Europe’s most beautiful destinations than anyone else.