- Perfect sandy beaches and 300 days of sun a year
- Beautiful towns, full of character and history
- Incredible golf courses, many with sea views
- Superb food - especially fresh seafood
- High quality hotels with friendly Portuguese service
approx 3 hours
So what's it like?
The Algarve is one of the most beautiful spots in Portugal with incredible history, miles of golden beaches and exceptional local wines and seafood. The Portuguese are known for their friendliness and hospitality, something that is mirrored in our choice of hotels – each one is individual but the service and standard are always top class.
Birmingham, Bristol, East Midlands, Edinburgh, Leeds/bradford, London Gatwick, London Luton, Manchester, Newcastle