- Crystal clear lakes - ideal for a relaxing boat trip.
- Spectacular mountainscapes - perfect for walking.
- Historic cities full of Baroque and Renaissance influences.
- Activities to suit every pace of life.
- The home of yodelling, the 'Sound of Music' and apple strudel.
approximately 1½-2 hours to Salzburg and Innsbruck
So what's it like?
Austria has something to offer every holidaymaker. It is one of Europe's most attractive destinations and boasts the complete range of outdoor activities to entertain and exhilarate. An ideal choice for those who love to walk, whether you plan to stroll over gentle wooded slopes or hike the dramatic mountain terrain. Each area is home to many sights and treasures, and any resort you visit is guaranteed to welcome you with the typically friendly Austrian hospitality.
Birmingham, Glasgow, London Gatwick, Manchester, Newcastle