Regular service between the local villages
Bus outside Hotel Österreichischerhof to train station
Bad Hofgastein station is 3km from town
|Destination ||Journey ||Return Price (approx) |
|Werfen/Castle ||1hr ||€18 |
|Zell am See ||1hr 15mins ||€20 |
|Salzburg City ||1hr 30mins ||€35 |
|Velden on Wörthersee ||1hr 30mins ||€45 |
Guided excursions are available locally to places such as Grossglockner or Krimml Waterfalls (these may not be guided in English).
Free Gastein Card
All customers staying in Bad Hofgastein will receive a free Gastein Card entitling you to many discounts and free activities within the Gastein Valley.
· Free guided hikes with tourist office (2 x weekly half day hikes) .
· 1 x weekly full day hike.
· Free use of Bad Hofgastein village bus.
· Discounts on regional buses.
· Discounts on summer lifts .
· Discounts on many outdoor sports and wellness facilities.
On arrival in resort, why not visit the tourist office to find out the weekly programme of events?
Events often include free music concerts and cycling tours amongst other activities.
All offerings are subject to change.
Available from £314 (return)
Bad Hofgastein doesn't have a Holiday Advisor, you will be given a welcome pack and contact number on arrival.