Excellent local bus service and summer lifts to Maiskogel and Kitzsteinhorn Glacier. Train service from nearby Zell am See to Kitzbühel, Salzburg and Bad Gastein.
| ||Children ||Adults |
|Hochkönig - half day ||£11 ||£22 |
|Salzburg ||£15 ||£29 |
|Grossglockner ||£19 ||£29 |
|Krimml Waterfall - half day ||£11 ||£22 |
|Berchtesgaden ||£14 ||£27 |
Entrances and tolls: Some entrances, tolls and optional extras are payable locally.
Kids and Infant prices: Reduced prices are available for children up to 12 years inclusive. Infants who do not require a seat go free.
Limited mobility and wheelchair users: Krimml Waterfalls includes quite a few steps and steep sections that may not be suitable if you have limited mobility or are a wheelchair user.
Twin centre suggestion
Why not try a twin centre combining 7 days in Kaprun, at the superb Hotel Sonnblick, with a 3 or 4 night stay in imperial Vienna, staying at the fabulous Holiday Inn Vienna City. Please note that Vienna must be taken as the first centre. Alternatively combine your stay in Kaprun with a stay in the Austrian lake district at St Gilgen staying in the Parkhotel Billroth, a former imperial villa set in its own lakeside park. Transfer to your second centre is usually by coach or minibus and may be via the airport. Call us to book.
Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card
All customers staying at selected hotels in Kaprun will receive this unique all-inclusive card allowing you to relax and enjoy the superb sights and attractions of this beautiful area of Austria. The local bus links Zell am See and Kaprun for only €1 per journey so you can take advantage of the great offers in both resorts, regardless of which resort you're staying in.
· Free unlimited use of the Schmittenhöhe cable car
· Free round the lake boat trip on Lake Zell (once weekly)
· Free unlimited lake crossings
· Free unlimited entry to lakeside bathing beaches
· Free unlimited entry to Zell am See indoor pool
· Free unlimited use of the Kaprun Gletscher gondola (to Alpincentre)
· Free ride up to the Gipfelwelt 3000 (once weekly)
· Free unlimited entry to Kaprun Alpine Reservoirs
· Free unlimited entry to the Vogtturm Town Museum
· Free unlimited entry to the Siegmund Thun, Vorderkaser and Seisenberg gorges
· Free unlimited entry to the Mittersill National Park centre
Available to customers staying at the Hotel Antonius, Hotel Toni, Hotel Taurenhof, Hotel Mitteregger and Hotel Sport Kristall.
Available from £314 (return)