- Trek into the mountains and enjoy some of the most stunning scenery you’ll ever see
- Take part in a huge range of activities – from paragliding to golf, rafting to mountain biking
- Head to St. Anton and unwind in it's luxurious leisure oasis - the ARLBERG-well.com
- Stroll around this attractive village and have a drink at one of the cafés
- Make the most of the area with your free AKTIV inclusive card
• coach transfer • car hire • private transfer
• Innsbruck · 125km · 2 hours 15 minutes
Approx 1.5-2 hrs
London Gatwick, Manchester
So what's it like?
Lech is an excellent base from which to explore the higher mountains of western Austria. Located over the provincial border in Voralberg, the attractive village centre has pretty, riverside chalets and an outdoor pool. Once voted the "Most Beautiful Village in Europe", Lech has so much to offer summer visitors and the Tourist Office organise a wealth of activities to suit all tastes.
Lech 'Activ Inklusiv' Card is free for all customers staying in Lech:
· Free use of operating cablecars, chairlifts, town & hikers' bus
· Free selected guided walks and tours
· Free entrance to the Forest Swimming Pool
· Free use of outdoor tennis courts and football field
· Free day ticket for driving range, putting green and 3 holes at Lech Golf Academy
· Free Kids Active clubs for 4-6yrs or 7-12yrs incl. (July & August only; approx. €10 per day for lunch)
· Free access to keep-fit trail and Welltain® trail
· Free entrance into local history museum, slide shows and open-air concerts
· Free entrance to leisure centre: miniature golf, billiards (min. 12yrs), baby and toddler area.
Lech has no Holiday Advisor, you will be given a welcome pack and contact number on arrival.
"Pretty Austrian village set in beautiful mountain scenery, Lech has so much to offer with a pretty village centre and stunning mountain scenery"