- Enviable location in the heart of the village, next to the Penken gondola and close to all the resort amenities, 7 minutes walk to the railway station.
- One of the most popular hotels in Mayrhofen with a warm and lively atmosphere, this 154 bedroom hotel consists of two wings the Sport and the Strass, both joined by a large and impressive reception area.
- Superb spa area including indoor pools, 3 saunas, whirlpool, 3 steam rooms, fitness room, spa treatments are available at an additional cost.
- Garden and sun terrace, cocktail bar, tea room, aqua bar, daily live music in July/August, lift to all floors.
- Children's indoor and outdoor play areas with toys, squash courts, tennis courts, pool table and table tennis.
- Book the Discovery package and get flights, transfers, accommodation and excursions in one great value package.
So what's it like?
One of the most popular hotels in Mayrhofen, the family-run Spa Hotel Strass offers an impressive array of facilities. It is centrally situated next to the Penken gondola. The hotel has a warm, lively atmosphere, and is particularly suitable for families. The hotel consists of two wings, the Sport and the Strass, joined by a large impressive reception area. The superb leisure and spa facilities are located in the Sport wing.
Book the Discovery package by 30 April 2014 and get flights, transfers, accommodation and excursions in one great value package for all summer 2014 departure dates only.
The Mayrhofen Discovery package is a superb way to explore what Mayrhofen and the surrounding area has to offer. You will stay at the Spa Hotel Strass, located in the center of this scenic Tirolean village and have the benefit of 4 excursions and 2 evening activities included in the package. The village has a vibrant atmosphere with pavement cafés and rustic bars, during the summer months there are festivals and brass band concerts for you to enjoy in line with local tradition.
- Excursion to Neuschwanstein.
- Excursion to Innsbruck.
- Excursion to Krimml Waterfalls.
- Austrian skittles night.
Neuschwanstein Castle: visit the most famous fairytale castle and enter a world of fantasy and German myths. It is said to have influenced Walt Disney's Sleeping Beauty Castle and attracts more than 1.3 million visitors each year. After explore the picturesque village of Oberammergau, world famous for hosting the Passion Play. Castle entrance (approx. €12).
Innsbruck: capital of the Tirol surrounded by towering mountains - making for a unique and imposing city setting. Rich in history, don't miss visits to the famous Golden Roof and the stunning St. Jacob's Cathedral. Optional city tour on foot (approx. €7).
Krimml Waterfalls Walk
At the foot of the Gerlos Pass, these waterfalls are the highest in Austria. Enjoy a walk up the footpath to the top where the best views of the falls can be seen. Entrance fee (approx. €2). Spend the afternoon walking around the medival town of Kitzbühel.
Please note: entrance fees and optional extras are payable locally. Must book by 30 Apr 2014. Available for summer 2014 departure dates only.
Additional Information: If you wish to select any additional away days then you can add these to your booking in the optional extras section of the booking process.
· in the heart of the village · next to the Penken gondola · close to all the resort amenities · 7 minutes walk to the railway station
for 2 people on half board sharing a room in the Strass wing with one bed, and one sofa or camp bed, private bath or shower and WC in the Strass wing. Rooms with balcony and single rooms are available in both wings at a supplement. Quad rooms and superior rooms are also available in the Strass wing at a supplement. All bedrooms have hairdryer, internet link, safe, satellite TV and many have balcony.
· superb spa area including indoor pools, 3 saunas, whirlpool, 3 steam rooms and fitness room with pool towels included · extra charge for spa beauty treatments, solarium and massage · garden and sun terrace · tennis, pool table, table tennis, extra charge for squash courts · children's indoor and outdoor play areas with toys · cocktail bar, tea room, aqua bar and night club · extra charge for internet · daily live music or DJ (Jul/Aug) · 154 bedrooms · lift to all floors · outdoor parking
· extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet
Special offers this summer
• Free Zillergrund Dam excursion
• Free packed lunches 3 times a week - drink not included
• Free daily afternoon cake
• Free weekly guided walks
Jump straight in with this icon - all these accommodations have their own indoor pools, outdoor pools... or both!
Best for families
Perfect for families - this accommodation offers a family friendly experience and free child places.
Take the weight off your shoulders with wellness facilities at this accommodation.
Crystal Gold Award
Awarded for overall excellence by customers through our customer satisfaction questionnaires.