Saalbach is served by a regular bus service. There is also a cable car and three gondolas.
| ||Children ||Adults |
|Hochkonig - half day ||£11 ||£22 |
|Salzburg ||£15 ||£29 |
|Grossglockner ||£19 ||£29 |
|Krimml Waterfall - half day ||£11 ||£22 |
|Berchtesgaden ||£14 ||£27 |
Entrances and tolls: Some entrances, tolls and optional extras are payable locally.
Kids and Infant prices: Reduced prices are available for children up to 12 years inclusive. Infants who do not require a seat go free.
Limited mobility and wheelchair users: Krimml Waterfalls includes quite a few steps and steep sections that may not be suitable if you have limited mobility or are a wheelchair user.
Twin centre suggestion
Why not try a twin centre combining 7 days in Saalbach, staying at the popular Sporthotel Berger, with a stay in the beautiful baroque city of Salzburg, packed with history and amazing architecture? A great choice of hotel would be the comfortable NH Salzburg, a perfect base to explore this lovely city.
Transfer to your second centre is usually by coach or minibus and may be via the airport. Call us to book.
Saalbach Joker Card
The Joker Card is perfect for your summer holiday as it provides free admission to a range of attractions, meaning that your spending money can be used on that little something that's caught your eye.
· Unlimited use of all operating cable cars in Saalbach and Hinterglemm
· Unlimited use of the Noddy Train
· Unlimited use of the Hiking Bus that runs between Vorderglemm and Lengau
· Unlimited use of tennis courts
· Unlimited entrance to crazy golf, Käpt'n Hook Pools and Picture Shows
· Use of the Walker's bus local bus service
· Guided walks (10 per week)
· Daily use of Asitz lift in Leogang (once per day)
· Great discounts with various partner shops and suppliers.
Available to all customers staying at the Hotel Bauer, Neuhaus, Hotel Eva Village, Hotel Kristiana and Hotel Saalbacher Hof.
Available from £315 (return)