Regular service around Glemm Valley and beyond
Cable car and three gondolas
| ||Children ||Adults |
|Hochkonig - half day ||£11 ||£22 |
|Salzburg ||£15 ||£29 |
|Grossglockner ||£19 ||£29 |
|Krimml Waterfall - half day ||£11 ||£22 |
|Berchtesgaden ||£14 ||£27 |
Entrances and tolls
Some entrances, tolls and optional extras are payable locally.
Kids and Infant prices
Reduced prices are available for children up to 12 years inclusive - and infants who do not require a seat go free.
Limited mobility and wheelchair users
Krimml Waterfalls includes quite a few steps and steep sections that may not be suitable if you have limited mobility or are a wheelchair user.
Twin centre suggestion
Why not try a twin centre combining 7 days in Saalbach, staying at the popular Sporthotel Berger, with a stay in the beautiful baroque city of Salzburg, packed with history and amazing architecture? A great choice of hotel would be the comfortable NH Salzburg, a perfect base to explore this lovely city.
Transfer to your second centre is usually by coach or minibus and may be via the airport. Call us to book.
Free Saalbach Joker Card
All customers staying at selected hotels will receive a free summer card. Free benefits include -
• Unlimited use of all operating cable cars in Saalbach and Hinterglemm
• Use of the Walker's bus local bus service
• Entrance to the Kapt'n Hook outdoor adventure pool in Saalbach with water slides, wildwater channel, whirlpool and rain zone and climbing net
• Guided walks (10 per week)
• Use of tennis courts in Saalbach and Hinterglemm
• 'Talschlusszug' tourist train to Hinterglemm
• Daily use of Asitz lift in Leogang (once per day)
Plus great discounts with various partner shops and suppliers.
Discount card offers subject to change based on local tourist board recommendations
Available from £315 (return)