Saalbach is served by a regular bus service. There is also a cable car and three gondolas.
|Pre-bookable Excursions ||Children ||Adults |
|Hochkonig - Half day (Sun) ||£11 ||£22 |
|Salzburg (Mon) ||£15 ||£29 |
|Grossglockner (Tue) ||£19 ||£29 |
|Krimml Waterfalls - Half day (Thur) ||£11 ||£22 |
|Berchtesgaden (Fri) ||£14 ||£27 |
Some entrances, tolls and optional extras are payable locally. Reduced prices for children up to 12 yrs incl. Infants who do not require a seat are free.
Krimml waterfalls and Hochkoning excursions may not be suitable for those with walking difficulties as it includes steps and steep sections
Twin centre suggestion
Why not try a twin centre combining 7 days in Saalbach, staying at the popular Sporthotel Berger, with a stay in the beautiful baroque city of Salzburg, packed with history and amazing architecture? A great choice of hotel would be the comfortable NH Salzburg, a perfect base to explore this lovely city.
Transfer to your second centre is usually by coach or minibus and may be via the airport. Call us to book.
Free Saalbach Joker Card
All customers staying at selected hotels will receive a free summer card. Free benefits include -
• Unlimited use of all operating cable cars in Saalbach & Hinterglemm
• Use of the Walker's bus local bus service
• Entrance to the Kapt'n Hook outdoor adventure pool in Saalbach with water slides, wildwater channel, whirlpool and rain zone and climbing net
• Guided walks (10 per week)
• Use of tennis courts in Saalbach and Hinterglemm
• 'Talschlusszug' tourist train to Hinterglemm
• Daily use of Asitz lift in Leogang (once per day)
Plus great discounts with various partner shops and suppliers.
Discount card offers subject to change based on local tourist board recommendations
Available from £315 (return)