- The clearest blue sea you're ever likely to see!
- A paradise for fun seekers, with activities for all ages
- Chill out in a spa or simply soak up the sun on the beach
- Excellent range of accommodation for all budgets
- Sample some fantastic regional cuisine
Approx. 2hrs to Pula (for Opatija, Lovran & Porec) & 2hrs 30mins to Split
So what's it like?
Known as the 'Land of a Thousand Islands', with its cliffs, coves, bays, long beaches and enchanting islands, Croatia is a country with a fascinating culture. A top tourist destination for over 100 years Croatia has the most varied coastline on the Mediterranean, with warm, crystal clear seas set against a backdrop of luscious Adriatic vegetation. From ancient hilltop towns to seaports, Roman cobbled streets to old castles, Croatia is the perfect holiday setting for anyone seeking something special and offers excellent value for money!
Birmingham, Bristol, London Gatwick, London Stansted, Manchester