- experience the very best of this fantastic region, all in one trip
- visit beautiful places such as Hvar, Korcula, the Mljet National Park and Dubrovnik
- stylish two-masted ketch, with only 13 cabins
- plenty of time for sunbathing on deck and swimming in the magnificent Adriatic sea
- enjoy the nightlife in Hvar, Makarska, Dubrovnik and more
· Private transfer
Split 15 mins
Approx. 2hrs 30mins (Split)
Bristol, London Gatwick, London Stansted, Manchester
So what's it like?
A fantastic opportunity to experience some of the best sights in the wonderful region of Dalmatia, all in one trip! Discover some stunning locations, including Hvar, Korcula, the Mljet National Park and Dubrovnik, all on an intimate, stylish dual-masted ketch, with only 13 cabins. In between exploring, you can sunbath on deck, take a dip in the magnificent Adriatic sea or in the evenings lap up the local nightlife in places such as Hvar, Makarska and Dubrovnik.
Day 1 (Sat) – The adventure begins with a 15 minute transfer to the boat in Trogir. Dinner served on board. Mooring overnight in Trogir.Day 2 (Sun) – Trogir / Makarska - Set sail from Trogir, passing Bol, on Brac island, famous for its pebble beach "Zlatni rat", a natural phenomenon. Lunch on board. Continue to Makarska, with stunning views of the Biokovo mountain. Several bars in Makarska to explore. Mooring overnight in Makarska. Day 3 (Mon) – Makarska / Korčula - Sail out east, around the island of Hvar and then lunch on board before exploring the old town of Korčula! Mooring overnight in Korčula. Day 4 (Tues)– Korčula/Dubrovnik - Pelješac straight, the biggest peninsula in Dalmatia, Mljet canal and the Elafiti archipelago are on your way to Dubrovnik. Enjoy the incredible views of the old city walls of Dubrovnik and the island of Lokrum*. Mooring overnight in Dubrovnik. Day 5 (Weds) - Dubrovnik/Pomena (island Mljet) - Cruise from Cavtat to Pomena (or Polaca), a hidden port on the idyllic island of Mljet (National Park)*. Mooring overnight in Pomena (or Polaca). Day 6 (Thurs) – Pomena/Hvar (island Hvar) Visit the Town of Hvar, a magnet for party people. Mooring overnight stay in Hvar. Day 7 (Fri) – Hvar/Trogir- Visit Trogir and learn about the cultural and historical monuments, architecture and cobbled alleyways. Lunch on board. Mooring overnight in Trogir. Day 8 (Sat) – After breakfast, transfer to airport. Please note: The captain keeps the right to change the chronology of the route. You are not allowed to bring your own drinks on to the boat. *Entrance fees for certain Islands and the Mljet National Park are not included in the price.
• Experience the very best of this fantastic region, all in one trip!
• Return flights to Split (Saturday departures)
• All transfers to and from the airport
• 7 nights cruise on a half board basis, served on board (first meal dinner, then breakfast & lunch daily, last meal breakfast)
• Full board available at a supplement
• Variety of cabins to choose from, all with a double bed, air conditioning, shower & WC. Third bed is a bunk above the double. Twin beds in L shape on request.
The Pearls of Croatia cruise has no rep. You'll find a contact number and plenty of local knowledge in your information pack - simply print it off and bring it with you.