- Beautiful sandy beaches, crystal clear waters, stunning scenery and plenty of glorious sunshine
- Masses of ancient history, traditional culture and world-renowned cities and monuments
- Quaint fishing villages supplying fresh local produce to character filled tavernas
- Charming atmosphere and friendly locals creating a relaxed and welcoming destination
- Delicious local cuisine with mezes, moussaka, stifado and suovlaki all washed down with a shot of ouzo
So what's it like?
Boasting some of the worlds’ most popular holiday locations, Greece has the variety of destinations to suit any type of traveller. Whether you’re after cultural days, lively nights or just time on the beach, it really does have it all.