- A short 3-minute stroll to the bustling centre of Garda.
- Popular, family-run hotel set in a quiet location away from the main road.
- Outdoor pool with sun loungers surrounded by shady gardens and lemon trees.
- Just 5 minutes' walk to Garda's lakeside promenade, harbour and beaches and the ferry departure point.
- Bar and TV room, spacious lounge area and free WiFi throughout the hotel.
Tourist tax payable locally
Approx €1per person per night cash
CSQ Holiday Overall
CSQ Food Quality
So what's it like?
Away from the main road and set in quiet surroundings yet only a short stroll to the activity of Garda and the lake, the Continental is very popular with British visitors. The outdoor pool has sun loungers and is surrounded by shady gardens. We are pleased to include the family-run Continental in our popular Garda programme.
· popular hotel in quiet location · 4 minutes walk to lakeside and ferry departure point · 3 minutes walk to resort centre
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room at the rear of the hotel with private shower, WC and shared terrace. Ground floor rooms with terrace and pool view, rooms with balcony and pool view and single rooms at the rear of the hotel with shared terrace are available at a supplement. Triple rooms also available. All rooms have satellite TV, air conditioning (15/06-15/09), hairdryer, safe and minibar.
· outdoor pool · open-plan reception · bar and TV room · spacious lounge · air conditioned public areas (15/06-15/09) · free WiFi throughout the hotel · lift · 53 bedrooms
· buffet breakfast · 3-course evening meals with choice of menu and salad buffet ·15% discount for all guests at ‘El Refol’ restaurant
Special offers this summer
• 15% discount for all guests at ‘El Refol’ restaurant
Exclusive to Crystal
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Crystal.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.