- 2 minutes' walk to resort centre and 8 minutes' walk to the lakeside and ferry point.
- Great value and good quality 3-star hotel with 148 bedrooms and an excellent range of facilities.
- Huge outdoor pool area with whirlpool section, separate children's pool, pool bar, sun loungers and parasols. Pool towels are provided.
- Bar, large lounge area, spacious garden area with sun loungers and small outdoor children's play area.
- TV area with satellite TV, live music twice a week and extra charge for bicycle hire. Free WiFi throughout the hotel.
Tourist tax payable locally
Approx €0.80 per person per night cash
CSQ Holiday Overall
CSQ Food Quality
So what's it like?
La Perla sits in a quiet spot on the edge of Garda's centre, just a couple of minutes' walk to the lakefront esplanade, shops, local bars and restaurants. Walk along the subway path to the hotel's huge sun terrace and outdoor pools - it's a great spot for enjoying the glorious Italian sunshine and admiring superb views of the surrounding hills. The hotel offers its customers comfortable, traditional rooms and a great range of facilities including a children's pool and play area, free WiFi, bike hire and a spacious garden for relaxing in the shade.
Book the Discovery package by 29 April 2015 and get flights, transfers, accommodation and excursions in one great value package for all summer 2015 departure dates only.
Classic Italian Discovery
Set in a quiet location in Garda, but within close walking distance of the resort's centre: a great location to combine the south of Lake Garda with the beauty of Italy's Dolomites, nearby romantic Verona and the unique city of Venice
- Full day Dolomites tour (Monday).
- Excursion to Verona (Thursday).
- Excursion to Venice (Friday).
Dolomites tour: enjoy the spectacular view of the Dolomites with a drive through the Fiemme Valley, Fassa Valley and Gardena Valley. There is the option to take a cable car up to an altitude of 2,950 metres. Visit one of the charming Southern Tyrolean villages and sample some of the local delicacies.
Verona: one of Italy's most attractive cities with bustling squares and elegant shops, and most famous as the setting for Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet. A guided walk through this fantastic city will lead past the numerous Roman and Medieval remains in the historic centre, including the arena (the Roman ampitheatre), Piazza Bra, Piazza del Signori and the Mercato Vecchio.
Venice: discover the beauty of this magical ancient city, with its maze of canals and waterways. The trip starts with a motorboat ride to St Mark's Square, shortly followed by a guided walk through the historic centre, allowing you to explore the sights. An optional gondola ride and lagoon trip are available.
Please note: entrance fees and optional additional activities are payable locally. The trips are daily local coach excursions and it is likely that guests from other companies will also participate in them. Must book by 29 April 2015. Only available for summer 2015 departure dates.
· 2 minutes to resort centre · 8 minutes' walk to lakeside and ferry departure point
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with private shower, WC and balcony. Rooms which can take a third bed only suitable for a child (2-12 years) are available on request. Sole occupancy is available at a supplement on request. All rooms have air conditioning (15/06-15/09), satellite TV, hairdryer and safe.
· large outdoor pool area with whirlpool section, sun loungers and parasols, accessed via a short subway path · separate children's pool · pool towels are provided · pool bar · bar · large lounge · satellite TV area · spacious garden area with sun loungers · small outdoor children's play area · free WiFi throughout the hotel · extra charge for bicycle hire · live music twice a week · 3 lifts · 148 bedrooms
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 3-course evening meals with choice of menu and salad buffet · weekly gala dinner
Classic Italian Discovery
- Dolomites tour
- Excursion to Verona
- Excursion to Venice
Tables in the dining room are shared with other guests.
Exclusive to Crystal
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Crystal.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.