- 3 minutes walk to the lake, 20 minutes walk to resort centre.
- Close to the ferry departure point for trips across to the Borromean islands.
- Recently refurbished family-run hotel with 35 bedrooms, a pleasant atmosphere and excellent service.
- Outdoor pool, sun terrace with sun loungers and parasols.
- Garden, lounge and bar area with satellite TV and extra charge for WiFi.
Tourist tax payable locally
Approx €1.50 per person per night cash
So what's it like?
This family-run hotel is set in the pretty resort of Stresa, a close walk to the lake. The hotel provides charming, cosy accommodation and offers excellent service.
· 3 minutes walk to the lake · 20 minutes walk to resort centre
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with private shower, WC and balcony. Triple rooms also available. Rooms with private bath or shower, balcony and lake view and single rooms are available at a supplement. All rooms have flat screen satellite TV, hairdryer, safe and air conditioning (Jun-Sep).
· lounge and bar area with satellite TV · extra charge for WiFi · garden · outdoor pool with pool towels provided · sun terrace with sun loungers and parasols · lift · 35 bedrooms
· buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with choice of menu and dessert buffet · celiac and vegan options are available at a supplement paid locally
Lake view may be obstructed by vegetation if located on the 2nd or 3rd floor.
Crystal Gold Award
Awarded for overall excellence by customers through our customer satisfaction questionnaires.
Exclusive to Crystal
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Crystal.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.