- 3 minutes walk to the lake, 20 minutes walk to resort centre.
- Close to the ferry departure point for trips across to the Borromean islands.
- Recently refurbished family-run hotel with 35 bedrooms, a pleasant atmosphere and excellent service.
- Outdoor pool, sun terrace with sun loungers and parasols.
- Garden, lounge and bar area with satellite TV and extra charge for WiFi.
Tourist tax payable locally
Approx €1 per person per night cash
So what's it like?
This family-run hotel is set in the pretty resort of Stresa, a close walk to the lake. The hotel provides charming, cosy accommodation and offers excellent service.
Book the Discovery package by 30 April 2014 and get flights, transfers, accommodation and excursions in one great value package for all summer 2014 departure dates only.
Lake Maggiore Discovery
One of Italy's finest holiday destinations with majestic architecture, cosmopolitan resorts and classical charm of a bygone era. The town of Stresa is an ideal retreat to really get away from it all. With our Lake Maggoire Discovery package, we'll get you out and about enjoying the delights of the lake and exploring some of Italy and Switzerland's best loved attractions - experience the beautiful amphitheatre and gardens on Isola Bella, take in the lakes of Maggiore, Como and Lugano and immerse yourself in the shopping and sights of Milan.
- Island Tour (Sunday)
- Tour of Milan (Friday)
- Three Lakes Excursion (Monday)
Island Tour: An afternoon trip on a guided boat visiting the magical islands Isola Pescatori and Isola Bella. Have the opportunity to visit Isola Bella's famous gardens and amphitheatre and explore the house owned by the Borromean family, steeped in history.
Three Lakes: A full day’s guided excursion to three of Europe’s most celebrated lakes; lovely Lugano, set against a backdrop of Swiss mountain scenery, romantic Como, haven to poets through the centuries and elegant Maggiore.
Milan: A full day’s guided tour, by coach and on foot, of the bustling city of Milan. From the magnificent Duomo and the historic La Scala museum to the renowned fashion emporiums that make this city a shopping mecca for the rich and famous, Milan is an inimitable, buzzing mix of art, culture and modern industry.
Please note: Entrance fees and optional additional activities are payable locally. The trips are daily local coach excursions and it is likely that guests from other companies will participate in them. Must book by 30 April 2014. Only available for summer 2014 departure dates.
· 3 minutes walk to the lake · 20 minutes walk to resort centre
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with private shower, WC and balcony. Triple rooms also available. Rooms with private bath or shower, balcony and lake view and single rooms are available at a supplement. All rooms have flat screen satellite TV, hairdryer, safe and air conditioning (Jun-Sep).
· lounge and bar area with satellite TV · extra charge for WiFi · garden · outdoor pool with pool towels provided · sun terrace with sun loungers and parasols · lift · 35 bedrooms
· buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with choice of menu and dessert buffet
Jump straight in with this icon - all these accommodations have their own indoor pools, outdoor pools... or both!
Crystal Gold Award
Awarded for overall excellence by customers through our customer satisfaction questionnaires.
Exclusive to Crystal
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Crystal.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.