- Close to the lakeside and just a short walk to the resort centre and ferry departure point.
- Elegant and modern hotel with impeccable service and traditonal Italian hospitality.
- Outdoor pool (approx. 15/05-15/09) with sun loungers, indoor pool with whirlpool sections, small fitness room and extra charge for sauna.
- Stylish comfortable lounge, bar, TV room and dining room with magnificent lake views.
- Beautiful mature gardens, sun terrace, 5 lifts and extra charge for bike hire.
Tourist tax payable locally
Approx €1.50 per person per night cash
So what's it like?
The spacious, grandiose Hotel Bristol is one of the most comfortable hotels on Lake Maggiore. Consisting of two buildings set in extensive gardens, the hotel is renowned for its impressive range of leisure facilities, impeccable service and traditional Italian hospitality.
· close to lakeside · short walk to resort centre and ferry departure point
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with private bath, WC and side mountain view. Triple rooms with double bed and sofa bed are also available. Rooms with a balcony and side lake and pool view and single rooms with balcony are available at a supplement. All rooms have satellite TV, minibar, safe, hairdryer and air conditioning (approx. 15/06-15/09).
· excellent modern hotel · beautiful mature garden · stylish comfortable lounge · bar · TV room · sun terrace · dining room with magnificent lake views · indoor pool with whirlpool sections · outdoor pool, pool towels provided with whirlpool sections (open approx. 15/05-15/09) · extra charge for sauna · small fitness room · extra charge for WiFi · extra charge for bike hire · 5 lifts · 260 bedrooms
• buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with choice of menu and extensive starter buffet
Crystal Gold Award
Awarded for overall excellence by customers through our customer satisfaction questionnaires.
Stunning views and gorgeous waters await with this accommodation's waterside location.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.