Grand Hotel Bristol, Stresain , Italy
- Lakeside location, short walk to resort centre and ferry departure point.
- Elegant, modern hotel with impeccable service and traditonal Italian hospitality.
- Outdoor pool with loungers, indoor pool with whirlpool sections, fitness room (extra charge for sauna).
- Stylish lounge, bar, TV room, dining room with magnificent lake views.
- Beautiful, mature gardens and sun terrace.
Tourist tax payable locally
Approx €1.50 per person per night cash
CSQ Holiday Overall
CSQ Food Quality
So what's it like?
Across the road from the lake and only a 10 minute stroll to the centre of Stresa, the elegant and spacious Hotel Bristol offers impeccable service and traditional Italian hospitality. The hotel has an impressive range of leisure facilities including an outdoor pool area surrounded by comfortable loungers, perfect for a day of total relaxation.
· close to the lakeside · short walk to the resort centre and ferry departure point
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with private bath, WC and side mountain view. Triple rooms with double bed and sofa bed are also available. Rooms with a balcony and side lake and pool view and single rooms with balcony are available at a supplement. All rooms have satellite TV, minibar, safe, hairdryer and air conditioning (approx. 15th Jun to 15th Sep).
Infants and cot hire
Cot hire is available for €16 per day.
· beautiful mature garden · comfortable lounge · bar · TV room · sun terrace · dining room with magnificent lake views · indoor pool with whirlpool sections · outdoor pool with whirlpool sections (approx. 15th May to 15th Sep, pool towels provided) · sauna · small fitness room · extra charge for WiFi · extra charge for bike hire · 5 lifts · 260 bedrooms
· buffet breakfast · 4-course evening meals with a choice of menu and extensive starter buffet · weekly themed dinner from 18th Jun-19th Aug
Health and safety advice
Please be advised that safety standards with regards to balconies differ in Italy and on occasions you may be allocated a room whereby the balcony is lower than we would expect in Ireland
For your own safety and that of anyone in your party, please ensure you take care when on the balcony and do not lean on or over the railings. If you have children below the age of 12, please ensure they are supervised and not left unattended at any time.
This hotel has an outdoor pool.
Stunning views and gorgeous waters await with this accommodation's waterside location.
Hire a bike directly from the hotel, an easy way to get about.
Gym and fitness centre
There's a gym or fitness centre available here.
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
This hotel has an indoor pool.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.