- Situated on the lakefront promenade, just a short walk to the resort centre where you will find many shops, bars, cafes, restaurants and the ferry departure point.
- Outdoor pool with sunloungers and poolside bar.
- Fitness room, whirlpool, steam room, table tennis, rooftop terrace with spectacular views across to the Borromean Islands.
- Comfortable bar and lounge, restaurant with terrace that looks onto panoramic views of the lake.
Tourist tax payable locally
Approx €1.50 per person per night cash
CSQ Holiday Overall
CSQ Food Quality
So what's it like?
Enjoy the wonderful hospitality at this charming and friendly, family run hotel. Ideally situated on the lake front promenade, the Astoria's panoramic terrace restaurant provides the perfect spot to relax and admire stunning lake views. It also has a well deserved reputation for fine quality, delicious food.
• 3 minutes walk to resort centre and ferry point • less than 1 minute walk to lake
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with private bath, WC, balcony and garden view. Rooms with lake view and superior rooms with a balcony and lake view are available at a supplement. Sole occupancy is available at a supplement on request. All rooms have hairdryer, minibar, radio, safe, telephone and satellite TV.
• free WiFi • sun terrace • bar • lounge • rooftop terrace • poolside bar • outdoor pool with pool towels provided • fitness room • solarium • whirlpool • table tennis • steam room • lift • 99 rooms
• buffet breakfast • 4 course waiter-service evening meal with choice of menu
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.