Hotel Astoria, Stresa in , Italy
- On the lakefront promenade, 1 minute walk to lake, 3 minutes' walk to resort centre and ferry point.
- Charming, family-run hotel with stunning views and delicious food.
- Outdoor pool with poolside bar and loungers.
- Whirlpool, steam room and fitness room.
- Panoramic terrace restaurant with spectacular views of the Borromean Islands.
Tourist tax payable locally
Approx €1.50 per person per night cash
CSQ Holiday Overall
CSQ Food Quality
So what's it like?
Enjoy wonderful hospitality at the charming, family-run Astoria. The hotel is proudly situated just across the road from the lakefront promenade and only 5 minutes' walk from Stresa's historic town centre. You can relax with an aperitif in the hotel's gardens, and the panoramic terrace restaurant is the perfect place to sit back and admire stunning lake views whilst enjoying delicious, high quality food.
• less than 1 minute walk to lake • 3 minutes' walk to resort centre and ferry point
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with private bath, WC, balcony and garden view. Rooms with lake view and superior rooms with a balcony and lake view are available at a supplement. Sole occupancy is available at a supplement on request. All rooms have air conditioning, hairdryer, minibar, radio, safe, telephone and satellite TV.
Infants and cot hire
Cot hire is available for €10 per day.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
• free WiFi • sun terrace • bar • lounge • rooftop terrace • poolside bar • outdoor pool with pool towels provided • fitness room • solarium • whirlpool • table tennis • steam room • lift • 99 rooms
• buffet breakfast • 4 course waiter-service evening meal with choice of menu
Health and safety advice
Please be advised that safety standards with regards to balconies differ in Italy and on occasions you may be allocated a room whereby the balcony is lower than we would expect in Ireland
For your own safety and that of anyone in your party, please ensure you take care when on the balcony and do not lean on or over the railings. If you have children below the age of 12, please ensure they are supervised and not left unattended at any time.
This hotel has an outdoor pool.
Stunning views and gorgeous waters await with this accommodation's waterside location.
Gym and fitness centre
There's a gym or fitness centre available here.
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.