- set in a peaceful hillside location with extensive gardens and spectacular views of Lake Maggiore
- 30m to lakeside and private beach, 1km to ferry, 1.5km to resort centre and 5 minutes walk to train station
- charming 18th century villa style family-run hotel retaining many of its original features
- large garden with outdoor swimming pool (Jun-Sep), sun terrace and free use of private beach
- panoramic terrace, lounge bar, TV room, elegant à la carte restaurant, café/snack bar and extra charge for WiFi
- book the Discovery package and get flights, transfers, accommodation and excursions in one great value package
Tourist tax payable locally
Approx €1 per person per night cash
So what's it like?
With spectacular views of Lake Maggiore from its hillside position the Villa Paradiso is set in a peaceful location with extensive gardens, ideal for those looking for a relaxing holiday. The family run hotel has plenty of character with many of its original features and good facilities, if you are not a fan of swimming pools then the beach is just yards away.
Book the Discovery package by 30 April 2014 and get flights, transfers, accommodation and excursions in one great value package for all summer 2014 departure dates only.
Lake Maggiore Discovery
One of Italy's finest holiday destinations with majestic architecture, cosmopolitan resorts and classical charm of a bygone era. The small and quite village of Menia is an ideal retreat to really get away from it all. With our Lake Maggoire Discovery package, we'll get you out and about enjoying the delights of the lake and exploring some of Italy and Switzerland's best loved attractions - admire the wonder of the mighty Matterhorn in Zermatt, take in the lakes of Maggiore, Como and Lugano, immerse yourself in the shopping and sights of Milan and take a trip to Lake Orta and Stresa.
- Three Lakes excursion (Monday)
- Guided trip by coach and train to Zermatt and the Matterhorn (Tuesday)
- Guided excursion to Lake Orta (Thursday)
- Tour of Milan (Friday)
Three Lakes: A full day’s guided excursion to three of Europe’s most celebrated lakes; lovely Lugano, set against a backdrop of Swiss mountain scenery, romantic Como, haven to poets through the centuries and elegant Maggiore.
Zermatt and the Matterhorn: An unmissable full day’s guided trip by coach and by train into Switzerland to the glamorous town of Zermatt, where the skyline is dominated by the distinctive peak of the Matterhorn.
Lake Orta: An afternoon’s guided excursion to one of Italy’s smallest and most scenic lakes, Orta. An optional boat trip (at local charge) will take you out onto the sparkling waters of the lake to the enchanting Island of St. Julius, the jewel in Orta’s crown.
Milan: A full day’s guided tour, by coach and on foot, of the bustling city of Milan. From the magnificent Duomo and the historic La Scala museum to the renowned fashion emporiums that make this city a shopping mecca for the rich and famous, Milan is an inimitable, buzzing mix of art, culture and modern industry.
Please note: Entrance fees and optional additional activities are payable locally. The trips are daily local coach excursions and it is likely that guests from other companies will participate in them. Must book by 30 April 2014. Only available for summer 2014 departure dates.
· set back from main lake road · 30m to lakeside and private beach (over the road) · 1km to ferry · 1.5km to resort centre · 5 minutes walk to train station
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with private bath or shower and WC. Triple rooms are also available. Rooms with a lake view and single rooms are available at a supplement. All rooms have telephone, satellite TV, safe, hairdryer, minibar and air conditioning.
· outdoor swimming pool (Jun-Sept) · sun terrace · free use of private beach · extra charge for WiFi · lounge · bar · TV room · elegant à la carte restaurant · café/snack bar · table tennis · panoramic terrace · large garden · lift · 58 bedrooms
· buffet breakfast · 3 course evening meal with choice of menu, salad buffet
Jump straight in with this icon - all these accommodations have their own indoor pools, outdoor pools... or both!
Crystal Gold Award
Awarded for overall excellence by customers through our customer satisfaction questionnaires.
Exclusive to Crystal
This accommodation is only available through brands operated by TUI Travel PLC in the UK including Crystal.
Stunning views and gorgeous waters await with this accommodation's waterside location.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.