- Superb lakeside location in Stresa town centre, 1 minute walk to ferry departure point.
- Traditional, comfortable hotel with an excellent reputation among both Italian and British guests.
- Free use of outdoor pool at the nearby Hotel Regina Palace (extra charge for all other facilities).
- Classically-styled restaurant with fantastic views and cuisine.
- Large lounge and bar.
Tourist tax payable locally
Approx €1.50 per person per night cash
CSQ Holiday Overall
CSQ Food Quality
So what's it like?
Hotels Milan & Speranza au Lac stand proudly together across from the lakefront in Stresa's town centre, just 1 minutes' walk from the ferry departure point. The hotel's classically-styled restaurant gives guests the opportunity to enjoy beautiful lake views whilst being served excellent cuisine. The owners take pride in the fantastic reputation they have built among both Italian and British guests.
· superb lakeside location in town centre · close to ferry departure point
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with private bath or shower and WC. Rooms with balcony and lake view and single rooms are available at a supplement. Triple and quad rooms also available. All rooms have air conditioning (during high season), hairdryer, safe and flatscreen satellite TV.
Infants and cot hire
Cot hire is available free of charge.
· large lounge and bar in the Milan building · free use of outdoor pool at the nearby Hotel Regina Palace · extra charge for all other facilities · free WiFi and Internet terminal in reception · lift (to 5th floor) · 165 bedrooms
· buffet breakfast · 3 course evening meals with choice of menu (each hotel has their own breakfast room, dinner is served in Hotel Milan)
Rooms can be allocated in either the Hotel Milan or the Hotel Speranza au Lac.
Crystal Gold Award
Awarded for overall excellence by customers through our customer satisfaction questionnaires.
Stunning views and gorgeous waters await with this accommodation's waterside location.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.