- superb position near the lake close to ferry departure point
- traditional comfortable hotel with 165 bedrooms in a convenient location for the ferry and trips to the Borromean islands
- large lounge and bar in each building internet in reception (payable locally) lift (to 5th floor)
- free use of outdoor pool at the nearby Hotel Regina Palace extra charge for all other facilities
Tourist tax payable locally
Approx €1.50 per person per night cash
So what's it like?
This traditional hotel comprises two adjacent buildings, the Milan and the Speranza au Lac, ideally situated in the centre of Stresa, convenient for the ferry departure point and the beautiful Borromean islands. The hotel is family run and has a friendly atmosphere
· superb position near the lake · close to ferry departure point · in the centre of Stresa
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with private bath or shower and WC. Rooms with balcony and lake view and single rooms are available at a supplement. Triple and quad rooms also available. All rooms have air conditioning (during high season), hairdryer, safe, radio and flatscreen satellite TV.
· large lounge and bar in the Milan building · free use of outdoor pool at the nearby Hotel Regina Palace · extra charge for all other facilities · extra charge for WiFi and Internet terminal in reception · lift (to 5th floor) · 165 bedrooms
· buffet breakfast · 3 course evening meals with choice of menu (each hotel has their own breakfast room, dinner is taken in Hotel Milan)
Rooms can be allocated in either the Hotel Milan or the Hotel Speranza au Lac.
Crystal Gold Award
Awarded for overall excellence by customers through our customer satisfaction questionnaires.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.