- Superb position near the lake close to ferry departure point.
- Traditional comfortable hotel with 165 bedrooms in a convenient location for the ferry and trips to the Borromean islands.
- Large lounge and bar, extra charge for internet, lift (to 5th floor).
- Free use of outdoor pool at the nearby Hotel Regina Palace extra charge for all other facilities.
Tourist tax payable locally
Approx €1.50 per person per night cash
CSQ Holiday Overall
CSQ Food Quality
So what's it like?
Sister hotels the Milan and Speranza au Lac both face the lake, side by side in the centre of Stresa. There are superb lake views and excellent cuisine which is served in a relaxed, classically styled restaurant. The hotel service is excellent and the family owners take pride in the good reputation they have with both Italian and British guests alike.
· superb position near the lake · close to ferry departure point · in the centre of Stresa
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with private bath or shower and WC. Rooms with balcony and lake view and single rooms are available at a supplement. Triple and quad rooms also available. All rooms have air conditioning (during high season), hairdryer, safe and flatscreen satellite TV.
· large lounge and bar in the Milan building · free use of outdoor pool at the nearby Hotel Regina Palace · extra charge for all other facilities · free WiFi and Internet terminal in reception · lift (to 5th floor) · 165 bedrooms
· buffet breakfast · 3 course evening meals with choice of menu (each hotel has their own breakfast room, dinner is served in Hotel Milan)
Rooms can be allocated in either the Hotel Milan or the Hotel Speranza au Lac.
Crystal Gold Award
Awarded for overall excellence by customers through our customer satisfaction questionnaires.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.