Regina Palace in , Italy
- Across the road from lakeside and beach, 3 minutes' walk to centre of Stresa.
- Elegant and impressive hotel, built at the turn of the century.
- Outdoor pool, and cave-like spa area with indoor pool, whirlpool, sauna, steam room and fitness room.
- Lounge, bar, piano bar with dancing, garden crêperie and à la carte restaurant.
- Extensive gardens and sun terrace with lake views.
Tourist tax payable locally
Approx €2.50 per person per night cash
CSQ Holiday Overall
CSQ Food Quality
So what's it like?
Built at the turn of the century and host to many royal visitors over the years, this impressive hotel evokes memories of an age of past elegance. Set in superb gardens overlooking the lake and the lovely Borromean Islands, the Regina Palace is furnished in grand style, with high ceilings, ornate crystal chandeliers and a sweeping staircase. It's set in a beautiful location, just across the road from the lakeside and beach, and just 3 minutes' walk from Stresa centre. In the hotel itself, guests can take advantage of the excellent leisure facilities. The secluded pool has a relaxing sun terrace and the crêperie in the garden serves lunchtime snacks. There's also a lounge with comfortable seating and a front terrace, both of which have delightful views across the lake.
• 3 minutes' walk to Stresa centre
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with bath and hand-held shower, WC and garden view. Rooms with lake view, junior suites with a small balcony and lake view and single rooms with shower and garden view are available at a supplement. All rooms have satellite TV, hairdryer, radio, safe, minibar, telephone and air conditioning.
Infants and cot hire
Cot hire is available for €13 per day.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· heated outdoor pool · impressive cave-like spa area with heated indoor pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam room · extra charge for massage · fitness room · lounge · bar · dining room · 'Charleston' à la carte restaurant · extensive gardens · sun terraces · garden crêperie serving lunchtime snacks · piano bar with dancing and live music most evenings · table tennis ·extra charge for tennis · extra charge for internet point · free WiFi · 3 lifts · 220 bedrooms
· buffet breakfast with hot dishes · 4-course waiter-service evening meal with choice of menu and salad buffet · €15 discount per person per meal at 'Charleston' à la carte restaurant · buffet once weekly in high season
Special offers this summer
• €15 discount from the à la carte menu for all guests
This hotel has an outdoor pool.
Stunning views and gorgeous waters await with this accommodation's waterside location.
Gym and fitness centre
There's a gym or fitness centre available here.
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
This hotel has an indoor pool.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.