- Just across the road from the lakeside and beach, 3 minutes stroll to the centre of Stresa.
- Elegant and architecturally impressive hotel, built at the turn of the century with 220 rooms.
- Heated outdoor pool, impressive cave-like spa area with heated indoor pool, whirlpool, fitness room, sauna and steam room.
- Lounge, bar, piano bar with dancing most evenings, garden crêperie serving lunchtime snacks and 'Charlston' à la carte restaurant offering discounts to guests.
- Extensive gardens, sun terrace with views of the lake, table tennis and extra charge for WiFi.
Tourist tax payable locally
Approx €1.50 per person per night cash
So what's it like?
This elegant and architecturally impressive hotel built at the turn of the century is set in its own well kept gardens, just across the road from the lakeside and beach and 3 minutes walk to Stresa centre. The secluded pool has a relaxing sun terrace and the creperie in the garden serves lunchtime snacks. The lounge with comfortable seating and front terrace have delightful views across the lake.
• 3 minutes stroll to Stresa centre
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with bath and hand-held shower, WC and garden view. Rooms with lake view, junior suites with a small balcony and lake view and single rooms with shower and garden view are available at a supplement. All rooms have satellite TV, hairdryer, radio, safe, minibar, telephone and air conditioning.
· heated outdoor pool · impressive cave-like spa area with heated indoor pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam room · extra charge for massage · fitness room · lounge · bar · dining room · 'Charleston' à la carte restaurant · extensive gardens · sun terraces · garden crêperie serving lunchtime snacks · piano bar with dancing and live music most evenings · table tennis ·extra charge for tennis · extra charge for internet point · extra charge for WiFi · 3 lifts · 220 bedrooms
· buffet breakfast with hot dishes · 4 course waiter-service evening meal with choice of menu and salad buffet · discount at 'Charleston' à la carte restaurant · buffet once weekly in high season
• €15 discount from the à la carte menu for all guests
Jump straight in with this icon - all these accommodations have their own indoor pools, outdoor pools... or both!
Take the weight off your shoulders with wellness facilities at this accommodation.
Stunning views and gorgeous waters await with this accommodation's waterside location.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.