- Located on lakeside 5 minutes (approx) walk to resort centre and ferry departure point.
- Family run hotel with 31 bedrooms with views across to the Borromean islands.
- Small private beach with sunloungers and parasols (available 15/06-15/09).
- Lounge and bar TV room à la carte restaurant lift.
Tourist tax payable locally
Approx €1 per person per night cash
CSQ Holiday Overall
CSQ Food Quality
So what's it like?
The family-run Hotel Rigoli enjoys an ideal location directly on the lakeside with superb views across the water to the Borromean Islands and the Alps in the distance. Baveno is an attractive resort with cafés, bars and shops and is only a short walk away. An excellent buffet breakfast is served and the hotel has an à la carte restaurant serving excellent cuisine. There are also restaurants nearby offering a variety of evening meals for those who like to eat out.
· located on lakeside · 5 minutes walk to resort centre and ferry departure point
for 2 people on bed and breakfast sharing a twin room with private bath or shower and WC. Triple rooms also available. Rooms with balcony and lake view are available at a supplement. Single rooms are available on request at a supplement. All rooms have satellite TV, hairdryer, safe and air conditioning.
· family-run hotel · small private beach with sunloungers and parasols (15 June 2013-15 Sep 2013) · garden · lounge and bar · TV room · free WiFi · à la carte restaurant · lift · 31 bedrooms
· buffet breakfast
Crystal Gold Award
Awarded for overall excellence by customers through our customer satisfaction questionnaires.
Bed and breakfast
Bed and breakfast includes breakfast.