Rigoli, Baveno in , Italy
- Lakeside location, 5 minutes' walk to resort centre and ferry departure point.
- Family-run hotel with 31 bedrooms and superb views across to the Borromean islands.
- Small private beach with sunloungers and parasols.
- Fantastic à la carte restaurant, lounge/bar and TV room.
- Free WiFi.
Tourist tax payable locally
Approx €1 per person per night cash
CSQ Holiday Overall
CSQ Food Quality
So what's it like?
The Hotel Rigoli is a family-run hotel that enjoys an ideal location directly on the lakeside and just a short walk from Baveno's village centre. From the hotel, enjoy superb views across the water to the Borromean Islands and the Alps. Baveno is an attractive resort with cafés, restaurants, shops and a stylish lakeside bar that is situated just along from the hotel. An excellent buffet breakfast is served in the garden by the lake and the hotel has an à la carte restaurant which serves excellent cuisine.
· located on lakeside · 5 minutes walk to resort centre and ferry departure point
for 2 people on bed and breakfast sharing a twin room with private bath or shower and WC. Triple rooms also available. Rooms with balcony and lake view are available at a supplement. Single rooms are available on request at a supplement. All rooms have satellite TV, hairdryer, safe and air conditioning.
Infants and cot hire
Cot hire is available for €10 per day.
· family-run hotel · small private beach with sunloungers and parasols (15 June 2013-15 Sep 2013) · garden · lounge and bar · TV room · free WiFi · à la carte restaurant · lift · 31 bedrooms
· buffet breakfast
Stunning views and gorgeous waters await with this accommodation's waterside location.
Crystal Gold Award
Gold award - for overall excellence recorded from customer feedback forms. Current awards are based on summer 14 customer ratings.
WiFi is available at this accommodation.
Bed and breakfast
Bed and breakfast includes breakfast.