Villa e Palazzo Aminta Hotel in , Italy
- On main lake road with free shuttle service 6 times daily taking you 1.5km to the resort centre of Stresa and ferry point.
- Beautifully restored private villa with 67 sumptuous bedrooms, romantic and luxurious interiors and a member of The Leading Small Hotels of the World.
- Outdoor pool with separate children's section and pool bar, private garden, extra charge for Palazzo Aminta Beauty & Spa with whirlpool, steam room, emotional showers and range of massages and beauty treatments.
- Extensive gardens and sun terrace, lounge, bar, twice weekly piano bar, free WiFi throughout the hotel and cookery lessons available on request.
- Extra charge for French bowls, tennis, bicycle hire, outdoor tennis, water skiing and private boat to islands.
Tourist tax payable locally
Approx €2.50 per person per night cash
CSQ Holiday Overall
CSQ Food Quality
So what's it like?
A beautifully restored private villa, the Villa & Palazzo Aminta is an enchanting hotel set on the shores of Lake Maggiore directly overlooking the stunning Borromean Islands. From its romantic bedrooms, decorated with frescoes and stucco, to its refined, panoramic public areas, the Villa Aminta assures an idyllic setting for an unforgettable holiday.
· on main lake road · free shuttle service 6 times daily taking you 1.5km to the resort centre of Stresa and ferry point · less than a 1 minute walk to the lake · 5 minutes walk to the bus stop
for 2 people on half board sharing a superior twin room with private bath, WC, balcony and park view. Triple rooms also available. Deluxe rooms with balcony and front or side lake view are available at a supplement. All rooms have a telephone, satellite TV, free WiFi, minibar, safe, hairdryer and air conditioning.
Infants and cot hire
Cot hire is available for €50 per day.
· private garden · outdoor pool with separate children's section · extra charge for Palazzo Aminta Beauty & Spa with whirlpool, steam room, emotional showers and a range of massages and beauty treatments · lounge · reading room · bar · dining room · sun terrace · piano bar twice weekly · pool bar · extensive gardens · free use of pool towels · fitness room · extra charge for French bowls, bicycle hire, water skiing and private boat to islands · extra charge for cookery lessons available on request · lift · 67 bedrooms
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4 course waiter-service candlelight evening meal with choice of main course, salad and dessert · occasional wine tasting and themed dinners
Lake view rooms may be on the front or the side of the hotel building.
Health and safety advice
Please be advised that safety standards with regards to balconies differ in Italy and on occasions you may be allocated a room whereby the balcony is lower than we would expect in the UK.
For your own safety and that of anyone in your party, please ensure you take care when on the balcony and do not lean on or over the railings. If you have children below the age of 12, please ensure they are supervised and not left unattended at any time.
Special offers this summer
• Book before 1 Feb 2014 and get £90 per adult per week off the brochure price for travel on all departure dates • Book between the 2 Feb 2014 and 31 Mar 2014 and get one free lunch per person per stay, drinks excluded
Special offers for summer 15
• Book before 2 Feb 2015 and get £90 per adult per week off the brochure price for travel on all departure dates • Book between the 2 Feb 2015 and 31 Mar 2015 and get one free lunch per person per stay, drinks excluded
Gym and fitness centre
There's a gym or fitness centre available here.
This hotel has an outdoor pool.
Hire a bike directly from the hotel, an easy way to get about.
Stunning views and gorgeous waters await with this accommodation's waterside location.
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.