- A refreshingly different destination for lovers of lakes and mountains
- Luxury at a low price thanks to the Zloty
- Explore Polish mountain folklore and traditions
- The city add on to Krakow is not to be missed
- Polish cuisine will surprise and delight with its variety
So what's it like?
Poland is an intriguing destination rich with tradition and culture not to be overlooked by today's traveller. Krakow is a beautiful city steeped in history, whilst the town of Zakopane serves up a different proposition at the foot of the Tatras mountains.
Belfast (Aldergrove), Bristol, Edinburgh, Liverpool, London Gatwick