- At the base of the Tatras Mountains.
- Sports bar with bowling alley, golf simulator and pool table.
- Indoor swimming pool and children's pool with water slide.
- Full service spa with treatments available at a charge.
- Excellent restaurant serving a 4 course evening meal each day.
So what's it like?
The Hotel Belvedere is a luxury hotel located at the foot of the Tatra Mountains, just 15 minutes walk to the town centre. The hotel is the largest in Zakopane and the facilities are excellent. There's an indoor pool and a spa area offering a full range of treatments, perfect for relaxing after a day in the mountains. In the evening, there's a sports bar downstairs where you'll find the bowling alley, golf simulator and pool tables.
· quiet location at the foot of the mountains with easy access to local walks · 10-15 minutes' walk to town centre
for 2 people on half board sharing a small twin room with a private shower and WC. Triple rooms with a balcony and single rooms are available at a supplement. All bedrooms have flat screen satellite TV's, radio, hairdryer, safe and minibar.
· indoor swimming pool, whirlpool, steam room, sauna, fitness room and relaxation room · children's indoor pool with water slide · extra charge for body treatments and massage in the full service spa · hair salon · extra charge for squash courts and cycle hire · sports bar with pool tables, fooseball, golf simulator and a small bowling alley all at an extra charge · sun terrace and garden · cafe bar serving cakes and pastries · lounge with open fireplace · rooftop restaurant ·occassional live music · lift to all floors · 176 bedrooms
· hot and cold breakfast buffet with eggs cooked to order · 4 course waiter-served evening meals with choice of main course
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.