- Quiet location with easy access to local walks, just 10-15 minutes walk from the main street.
- Rooms are decorated in the style traditional to the local region, with a warm and comfortable feel.
- Superb leisure facilities including an indoor swimming pool.
- Extra charge for spa area with sauna, steam room, solarium, whirlpool and massage.
- Excellent restaurant serving a 4 course evening meal each day.
So what's it like?
The Belvedere is a first-class luxury hotel and spa in an ideal location just 15 minutes walk to the town centre. The hotel has a relaxed atmosphere and the facilities and service are of the highest standard. Close by is the Tatra Mountains National Park where the walking and hiking is on marked paths and some of the most beautiful views can be found. After a day exploring the area, relax in the Hotel Belvedere's leisure complex with a swim in the pool, a game of squash or a relaxing massage in the treatment centre. The Belvedere is the ideal choice for a relaxing holiday in Zakopane.
· quiet location with easy access to local walks · 10-15 minutes walk to town centre
for 2 people on half board sharing a small twin or double room with private shower, WC, radio, satellite TV, hairdryer, safe and minibar. Balcony rooms which can take a third bed and single rooms are also available at a supplement.
· superb leisure facilities, including free use of indoor swimming pool · separate children's pool with waterslide and large steam room · relaxation area · extra charge for spa area with large fitness room, saunas, steam room, solarium, whirlpool and various massage treatments · extra charge for squash courts, bowling alley & golf simulator · sun terrace and garden · bar · lounge with open fireplace · rooftop restaurant · occasional live music · lift to all floors · 160 bedrooms
· extensive hot and cold breakfast buffet with eggs cooked to order · 4 course waiter-service evening meals with choice of main course
Half board includes breakfast and evening meal.