- A fabulously diverse country, in the very heart of Europe
- Stunning lakes, magnificent mountain peaks, mysterious caves, medieval towns and a beautiful coastline
- Activities galore; from windsurfing on the coast, to hiking in the mountains
- Plenty of nightlife on the coast
- Sample a fantastic range of regional specialities
So what's it like?
This beautiful country has just about everything anyone could wish for to enjoy a fantastic holiday. Few other countries offer such diverse landscapes and natural habitats with abundant indigenous flora and fauna. It has been described as a 'Europe in miniature', offering magnificent rugged alpine peaks, some of the most beautiful lakes in Europe, more than 8,000 subterranean caves and coastal resorts that nestle on the sunny turquoise Adriatic sea. We highly recommend Slovenia for its breathtaking scenery, great value for money and vast array of experiences to enjoy.
A great way to get a feel for this fantastic country and to explore some the contrasts that Slovenia has to offer, is by combining a mountain resort with a coastal resort on a 2-centre holiday.
Experience the best of Slovenia with one of our Discovery Packages. Available in Kranjska Gora and Lake Bled. These packages include the more popular excursions and some value-added extras. Discovery Packages are available for summer 2014 departure dates only - Must book before 30 April 2014.
Birmingham, Glasgow, London Gatwick, London Stansted, Manchester, Newcastle